- My mom and dad for bringing me into this world and guiding me along the way. They've been my biggest cheerleaders throughout my life!
- My little brother and sister for helping me through my ups and downs and looking up to me even though I can sometimes be a total punk butt to them.
- My husband for being my conscience and providing lots of laughter and love in my life. He's also become one of my best friends too!
- My 2 boys who are my pride and joy. It's an honor to have earned the title "mom" from these 2 beautiful kids.
- All of my high school buddies out there! Even though we don't see each other much because we're scattered throughout the world, when we finally get together, it was like we've only been away a day! Y'all are the best buddies ever!
- My co-workers past and present - believe it or not we spend a majority of our lives together then we do at home. My working with all of you has given you the title of "familia" too! I don't know how many times I've learned from each of you and it has been an awesome experience sharing office spaces!
- Traveling - I sometimes feel like a gypsy for traveling a lot but then again it's been that way since birth! I'm a military brat after all!! It's because of my travels that I've learned how to relate with other people.
- Education - I'm a huge supporter of education because it opens doors to a lot more opportunity. Without it, I don't know if I could've done everything thus far!
- Health - I'm thankful for having it! I have to be strong for the people who depend in me. Thus, if I am not healthy, who else would they rely on?
- The beauty of technology! I love my cell phone, my iPad, TV, the internet, my computer, etc. etc. Without it I wouldn't be able to keep in touch with loved ones, educate myself (I'm an online student), and work (I sometimes telecommute).
Sunday, November 17, 2013
10 Reasons to be Thankful in My Life
Today marks forty-one years being in this world!
I've had my ups and downs while being here. I've met wonderful people who've made me who I am today but most importantly learned a lot of wonderful lessons in life! So... today let me list down 41 reasons to be thankful today:
There you have it! My top 10 reasons to be thankful today after 41 years of life! While I celebrate by eating lots of birthday cake and ice cream, let me reward one of you to a $100 grocery spree! The giveaway ends at the end of the month. Good luck!