Michelle loved This Silly Girl's Life: "I have to vote for This Silly Girl's Life's recipe, Greek Panzanella Salad. I just made it and it is absolutely amazing! Definitely a new favorite! The pickled red onions and the homemade garlic croutons are so easy to make and so delicious!!"
Our other Michelle enjoyed Chaos with Curve this past week: "I raised 3 stair-step boys (16 mos. apart) and can so relate to this. As a mother, when you first walk in on a scene such as this you're furious. But later on it'll become a memory and will forever bring a smile and a chuckle to your day."
Sandra found Sew Crafty Angel's post amazing: "She posted some super cute aprons recycled from jeans and shirts. I really like the one with the sparkly jeans pockets remade into the front of the apron with a cute denim ruffle around the whole thing. You really need to check these out!"
I loved the post from The House of O. I currently have a blended family and the advice was spot on!
- Link up your favorite posts. It doesn't matter which one, just make sure it's family friendly!
- Follow your host (that's me! The Wondering Brain)
- Follow all co-hosts: Stacey, Michelle, Sandra, and Michelle
- Leave a comment if you'd like them to follow you too
- Visit at least 5 other bloggers
- Show them your blogger love by leaving a comment if you'd like them to follow